Continuum collects PII when you (i) browse Continuum web pages, (ii) register online with Continuum, (iii) browse the web pages of certain partners of Continuum, (iv) use Continuum products or services, and (v) and use the products or services of certain partners of Continuum. Some PII, such as IP address, certain cookie data and technical information about your computer, is collected automatically and some PII is only collected when you enter it manually on our web pages.
Continuum uses PII for multiple purposes, including without limitation to (i) correspond with you, (ii) provide aggregate (anonymous) reporting data to our partners and clients, (iii) provide products and services to you, (iv) process financial payments from you, (v) engage in product and market research, and (vi) develop product enhancements and new products.
Continuum may set and access cookies on your computer or use web beacons on Continuum websites and third party web sites. Continuum may transfer PII and other information, to the United States and/or other countries, for storage, processing and use by Continuum and its affiliates.
Continuum does not sell, rent, license or share PII with non-affiliated companies or individuals except in the following cases:
- when we have your permission;
- when we use contracted partners, with an obligation to protect the confidentiality of any PII disclosed to them, to provide certain services;
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other valid legal process; including defending against or prosecuting legal claims;
- to engage in legitimate efforts to investigate or combat illegal or fraudulent activities;
- to comply with any applicable law or regulation; or
- to resolve customer disputes.
You can request Continuum that delete your PII by giving Continuum notice at the email address delete@ContinuumGlobal.com. However, if you, or your company, are using any Continuum products and services, such request will not be honored during the term of any such use.