We are looking for HTML Developer who will be responsible for designing, coding and implementing web based user interfaces. Manage the end-to-end process to develop and execute emails to current customers and prospects using HTML & inline CSS3. Responsibilities will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with product managers, backend engineers and usability engineers to implement the refined user experience.
- Performs testing of the page in terms of typography, alignment, colors, browsers & OS Provide attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving.
- Make sure that the components on the page are well optimized.
- Must have strong knowledge of digital marketing.
- Knowledge of developing HTML layouts having responsive designs.
- Excellent critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements.
- Have good understanding and knowledge of UX design, Interaction design and Information Architecture design.
- Knowledge of best practices for email marketing, including email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, list growth, etc.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.
- In-depth knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices.
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- Focused on results and extremely detail-oriented.