Continuum is hiring for the position of QA – email campaigns for marketing services of its client. The desired candidate will be responsible for creating and supervising email testing plans and activities as per the client’s requirement.The ideal candidate for this role should have knowledge of automation testing processes, implementation of latest QA strategies and ability to work and coordinate effectively with multiple teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate directly with clients, project managers, and developers to understand scope, inputs, subscriber audience, program frequency, overall creative approach, and subsequently develop an effective and practical testing strategy with the appropriate deliverables.
- Understand end-to-end campaign strategy to create and oversee email testing plans, & activities associated with diverse product lines in a fast paced tech industry.
- Manage baseline objectives at the account level while ensuring compliance of mandatory procedures and policies.
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing processes, streamline activities, recommend automation.
- Introduce tools that help drive efficiency, recommend changes that will improve quality and decrease turnaround times for QA.
- Manage stakeholder meetings, manage risk and issues escalated to mentor, lead and grow a team of driven individuals, while forecasting future resource needs.
- Create and streamline interview practices and procedures, support globally based clients and team members.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to catch things not on “a list” based on requirements and update future testing plans accordingly.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Ability to decipher digital and non-digital assets and understand how components inter-relate.
- Strong written & verbal communication and problem solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail.
- Solid understanding of latest trends and best practices for quality assurance principles within the digital marketing industry.
- Working knowledge of HTML and email coding.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.
- In-depth knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices.
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- Focused on results and extremely detail-oriented.