Campaign Manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns like email and push notification campaigns for the client. This person is in charge of building a best-in-class marketing programs for the firm’s communications to various external audiences.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager to create and execute a global marketing strategy for email and other related push communications.
- Deploy and use latest/existing technologies and overall industry best practices to deliver best in class program to our most important audiences.
- Conduct extensive A/B testing of campaign strategy, including delivery timing, creative layout, tailored offers, and subject line testing to develop best practices for ongoing email campaigns.
- Manage e-mail development through creative review process, collaborating with internal stakeholders, editorial teams, and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Evaluate the performance of e-mail sends, including the impact of subject lines, segmentation performance, click-thru rates and provide executable recommendations to the global online communications manager to improve future e-mail performance.
- Communicate e-mail plans and successes internally to ensure coordination across channels.
- Deep understanding of e-mail marketing operations, technology, and campaign platforms.
- Knowledge of HTML, responsive email, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of online publishing and digital media a plus.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Understanding and experience in campaigning through internet mobilization, email marketing, engagement driven activities and public advertisement.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.