Continuum is looking for a results oriented and deeply analytical SEO expert to manage their client’s SEO efforts. Working alongside Product, Marketing, and Analytics teams, the candidate will develop comprehensive SEO initiatives that drive growth. The person must provide status reports; communicate any potential blockers, resource challenges, and/or changes in timelines.
The incumbent will help build and support the expanding team through daily management of SEO strategy and communication.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Translate clients’ business goals and marketing objectives into successful search engine and paid search optimization strategies.
- Establish and maintain project management processes to manage multiple SEO projects at once.
- Partner with Paid Search team to optimize search ROI and maximize conversion.
- Work with cross-functional departments to develop and track all details of SEO and PPC initiatives.
- Be the SEO & PPC expert within the organization, staying ahead of trends, strategies & tactics.
- Consistently track key ranking, traffic, and conversion metrics, and deliver clear and concise reporting to the business on a regular basis.
- Hands-on knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Build and grow a team of SEO & PPC experts.
- Track record of achieving business results through SEO & PPC.
- Experience in client communication.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional project management skills and a keen eye for detail.
Education and Experience
- 10+ years of hands on SEO experience, Google Adwords certified.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Excel, and third party SEO platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Ability to excel both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in working within global setting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Proven ability to create and monitor KPIs.
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- Focused on results and extremely detail-oriented.