Continuum is looking for a candidate with hands on experience in requirement gathering, database designing and dashboard creation. The person will be amongst the experienced hires in a growing team of data experts that will spearhead the value creation in marketing through data insight. The candidate is expected to partner closely with the marketing operations team to identify areas of opportunities and help implement effective marketing campaigns.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform requirement gathering for reporting needs
- Responsible for creating data pipeline and dashboards
- Perform data aggregation, derivation of fields, collation and description
- Create data models and database design
- Design and develop BI solutions to meet the requirements
- Communicate with client effectively
- Establish, document, implement and help socialize a set of technical standards and best practices for and end- to- end BI framework Work in conjunction with the digital marketing manager to create and execute a global marketing strategy for e-mail and other related push communications.
- Must have worked on RDBMS, Good with SQL Skills, Database Design concepts
- Knowledge of database concepts including database design and manipulation, and experience with writing SQL scripts
- Sound knowledge of SQL Server 2008,2012,2014,2016 (any 1 version)
- Good hands on experience on joins, Query performance tuning skills
- Good knowledge of stored procedures, Triggers, CTE, TVF
- Good to have: Experience in other Hadoop tools
- Worked on Tableau / Qlikview / Power-BI tool extensively
- Must have worked on dimensional modelling/ flat table structure for reporting
- Knowledge to do aggregations, grouping, data quality tasks in data set
- Should have experience in customization in Tableau reports (scripting to archive additional features Scripting: SQL scripting
- Hands on experience in reporting and visual tools like Sisence, SAPKnowledge, Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI etc
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- Overall professional experience of 4+ years in Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience in working within global setting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.
- Impeccable communication skills with ability to communicate with the client.
- Demonstrated knowledge as a subject matter expert Proven ability to create and monitor KPIs.
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- Focused on results and extremely detail-oriented.