The Reporting Analyst will assist the Project Manager in all aspects of operational and system analytics and reporting. The incumbent is expected to make regular reports on HPP performance (e.g. CTR) with insights & learnings from the findings. The incumbent is expected to analyze areas creatively, successfully balance multiple priorities and demonstrate strong analytical skills to provide information that is accurate and actionable. This is a key position to analyze trends, help to improve systems and performance, and effectively implement procedures to support the growth of the account.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Translate stakeholders’ requirements into reporting deliverables.
- Report HPP performance on a regular basis.
- Update the HPP pre-review deck on a weekly basis with the HPP performance of the last week and QTD.
- Assist analyst team with dashboard and report generation.
- Develop performance metrics.
- Conducts advanced analysis on defined metrics.
- Deliver ad hoc reports.
- Present data dashboards to stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively communicate information in a clear and understandable manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-term working relationships with co-workers, management and other stakeholders.
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on quantitative or technical work (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics) or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of data analysis, reporting and dashboard building experience.
- In-depth experience in Google Analytics.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Working Knowledge of SQL.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with a focused attention to detail, accuracy, and quality of end-results.
- Ability to display ideas through presentations, flowcharts and graphs.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Experience in working within global setting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to create and monitor KPIs.
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- Focused on results and extremely detail-oriented.