The Project Manager for Digital Marketing will work with one of our leading clients based in Silicon Valley. The candidate will be responsible for managing marketing campaigns from beginning to end, including setting campaign timelines, building accurate budget estimates, ensuring flawless campaign execution, as well as identifying opportunities for future improvements. The candidate will play a key role in building client and partnership relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assess client’s needs and determine appropriate levels of support.
- Collaborate with and support globally-based production team members on marketing campaign setup, testing, and delivery across multiple channels.
- Work with clients on strategic planning initiatives, marketing program development, results analysis and campaign execution .
- Support both B2B and B2C marketing programs with a focus on managing clients within the high-tech vertical.
- Design and execute special or large projects with no supervision while proactively identifying client risks and/or opportunities.
- Create presentation decks to deliver to clients and partner with clients.
Client Relationship Management
- Play a key role in building client and partnership relationships.
- Shares responsibility for client retention by maintaining relationships and managing globally-based accounts in EMEA, APAC, and NA.
- Confer with client to provide information, answer questions or provide support.
- Respond to the needs of the client, decide which course of action to take, and execute that action without consultation or direction.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with a keen sense of urgency and ability to work independently.
- Ability to think outside the box and can work across functional lines as part of the team.
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines and demonstrates enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside the organization.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in client services, account management, with a focus on email marketing.
- Hands on experience working with offshore or remote team members .
- High level of comfort with a technology-driven, fast-paced environment that requires ability to quickly synthesize multiple sources of data .
- Proven success record in managing multiple clients.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Experience in working within global setting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge as a subject matter expert with in depth knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to create and monitor KPIs.
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- Focused on results and extremely detail-oriented.