The Production Support Analyst will work with our client (a Fortune 500 company). The candidate should be able to learn new technologies quickly and explain it to non-technical users with ease. The incumbent will understand, manage new tools and technologies used for project management and carry-out documentation for team members on the same. The Production Support Analyst will understand the day-to-day activities of the team and identify how to help them improve their processes through technology.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience in Project management and reporting and ability to understand and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Creating documentation tools’ on feature enhancements of tools being used by team members.
- Training other team members (in both GUR and MTV) on technologies and tools.
- Identify necessary features in BRD and PRDs, and prioritize requests to optimize efficiency for team.
- Measure the efficiency, quantify, and communicate expected impact of the requested changes/feature updates.
- Understand what the team does day to day and identify how to help them improve their processes through technology.
- Use SQL to pull data on operations and present it.
- Expertise in JIRA Administration.
- In depth knowledge of SQL.
- In depth understanding of project management tools and processes.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate and explain technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical users.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-term working relationships with co-workers, management and other stakeholders.
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions.
- Understanding of digital marketing metrics i.e. open rates, click rates, etc., what they mean and how they can be improved.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on quantitative or technical work (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics) or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in Project management tools and processes.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Experience in working within global setting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to create and monitor KPIs.