Marketing Operations Analyst will be working to provide support on the proprietary marketing automation tools of our Client, a prominent Fortune 500 company. The candidate should be able to learn new technologies quickly and explain it to non-technical users with ease. The incumbent will understand, manage new technologies and carry-out documentation for team members on the same. The Marketing Operations Analyst will understand the day-to-day activities of the team and identify how to help them improve their processes through technology.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Learn, understand and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Creating documentation on new technology for team members.
- Training other team members (in both GUR and MTV) on technology.
- Identify necessary features in BRD and PRDs, and prioritize requests to optimize efficiency for team.
- Measure the efficiency, quantify, and communicate expected impact of the requested changes/feature updates.
Understand what the team does day to day and identify how to help them improve their processes through technology.
- Experience providing support for marketing automation tools like Eloqua, Marketo.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate and explain technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical users.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-term working relationships with co-workers, management and other stakeholders.
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions.
- Understanding of digital marketing metrics i.e. open rates, click rates, etc., what they mean and how they can be improved.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on quantitative or technical work (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics) or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years of experience as Tech Support and/or programming/engineering background preferred.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Experience in working within global setting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to create and monitor KPIs.
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- Focused on results and extremely detail-oriented.