We are looking for HTML Developer who will be responsible for designing, coding and implementing web based user interfaces. Manage the end-to-end process to develop and execute emails to current customers and prospects using HTML & inline CSS3. Responsibilities will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with product managers, backend engineers and usability engineers to implement the refined user experience.
- Performs testing of the page in terms of typography, alignment, colors, browsers & OS Provide attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving.
- Make sure that the components on the page are well optimized.
- Must have experience in digital marketing Team player & contributor – Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements if necessary.
- Fluent in developing HTML layouts having responsive designs.
- Must have strong experience in writing clean HTML & CSS code for Responsive Websites, Landing Pages, Emails, banners based on Mock-ups/PSD Obsessed with good user-centered design practices and have an eye for detail.
- Excellent critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements.
- Have good understand UX design, Interaction design and Information Architecture design.
- Knowledge of best practices for email marketing, including email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, list growth, etc.
- Hands-on experience in day-to-day email execution from conception to execution.
- Experience working with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture .
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- Overall professional experience of 3-4 years in writing HTML & CSS Codes.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Experience in working within global setting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.
- Impeccable communication skills.