We’re looking for a global Director, Paid Search, Display, Video – certified in AdWords, worked with large budgets, can manage a globally distributed growth team. The role is to work on our client, Google. Ideally, the person will be embedded at the Google offices in Mountain View with our team. We will also consider remote working for right person. This role reports directly to the Vice President of Digital Marketing. He/she will work with very large multi-million dollar budgets on global multi-channel campaigns for a range of high profile Google products. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right person. Excellent salary, benefits, international travel.
- Media planning, include budgeting, forecasting, channel planning, CPD, bidding, remarketing
- Creating the right channel mix and ongoing optimization support for AdWords Search, Video, Display, and Apple Search Ads
- Leading and growing a highly motivated globally based team
- Exceed volume goals while maximizing CPA efficiency
- Analyze media with a focus on improving efficiency by implementing campaign best practices – exact match bidding, negative keywords, ad extensions, and champion new products like RLSA
- Present findings to senior executives within Google on user acquisition and retention strategy and quarterly successes
- Must have hands on management of large scale Google Adwords campaigns in excess of $1MM spend per month with high volumes of keywords
- Google AdWords certified
- 5+ years’ experience with paid search, programmatic display ideally in an agency environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills to translate analysis into recommendations, insights, and functional production plans
- Knowledge of top campaign management and analytics platforms like Doubleclick, and Google Analytics
- Experience using Google Tag Manager, Basic Adobe Photoshop or Sketch skills a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Continuum is a next generation marketing services firm that works with leading clients to design, transform and run digital marketing operations that enable them to scale, optimize and improve marketing performance. With 500+ professionals in offices in Silicon Valley and Chandigarh & Gurgaon (India), our services include digital marketing operations, technology development, data operations and advisory services. More information here.
We offer competitive salaries & benefits, and a work environment that is stimulating and fun. If this position excites you, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do include a cover letter that tells us why you think you’d be a great fit.