Continuum is looking for a candidate with hands on experience in data extraction, dashboard creation, data analysis and reporting. The person will be the first hire in a growing team of data experts that will spearhead the value creation in marketing through data insight. The candidate is expected to partner closely with the marketing operations to identify areas of opportunities and help implement effective marketing campaigns. The role focuses both on the strategic overall vision as well as overseeing the daily tactical activities involved in managing such a program.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Extract and interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Marketing Operations and IT to infuse predictive analytics into customer touchpoints driving increased relevance and business performance.
- Conduct advanced analysis on various marketing efforts to gauge performance, impact and effectiveness against the desired results.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Hands on experience in reporting and visual tools like Sisence, SAPKnowledge, Tableau and statistical packages for analyzing dataset like (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ hands-on experience in data science.
- Experience in leveraging visual analytics to inform business leaders with the necessary knowledge to drive revenue and customer loyalty.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Experience in working within global setting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.
- Impeccable communication skills with ability to communicate with the client.
- Leadership skills to build, mentor and lead a team of data analysts.
- Demonstrated knowledge as a subject matter expert Proven ability to create and monitor KPIs.
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- Focused on results and extremely detail-oriented.