Campaign Manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns like email and push notification campaigns for the client. This person is in charge of building a best-in-class marketing programs for the firm’s communications to various external audiences. This role focuses both on the strategic overall vision as well as overseeing the daily tactical activities involved in managing such a program.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager to create and execute a global marketing strategy for email and other related push communications.
- Provide creative brief direction for e-mail coordinators and other technical experts to ensure all creative assets enhance brand image and communicate effectively to achieve its objectives.
- Deploy and use latest/existing technologies and overall industry best practices to deliver best in class program to our most important audiences.
- Conduct extensive A/B testing of campaign strategy, including delivery timing, creative layout, tailored offers, and subject line testing to develop best practices for ongoing email campaigns.
- Oversee internal stakeholder management efforts to ensure campaign deliveries are prioritized according to approved global push communications strategies.
- Manage e-mail development through creative review process, collaborating with internal stakeholders, editorial teams, and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Evaluate the performance of e-mail sends, including the impact of subject lines, segmentation performance, click-thru rates and provide executable recommendations to the global online communications manager to improve future e-mail performance.
- Communicate e-mail plans and successes internally to ensure coordination across channels.
- Oversee and direct quality assurance processes; ensure that the overall e-mail production and send processes are streamlined and managed with zero errors.
- Deep understanding of e-mail marketing operations, technology, and campaign platforms.
- Knowledge of HTML, responsive email, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of online publishing and digital media a plus.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- Overall professional experience of 3-4 years in Project Management /Campaign Management.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Experience in working within global setting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.
- Impeccable communication skills.