The App Store Optimization Developer is responsible for creating strategies to ensure prominent and authentic search results for applications in applicable App stores. The person drafts a plan and implements ideas to promote organic downloads, simultaneously working on new user acquisition ideas. The candidate is a team player working with both internal and external stakeholders of a Fortune 500 company to develop, implement and update new app store criteria.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reviewing the design and functionality of creative to ensure it mirrors client requirement.
- Communicating effectively within multiple project teams to complete the campaign within timeline.
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered with utmost quality thereby taking responsibility of the campaigns.
- Perform first level quality control testing.
- Analyze performance of applications on App stores.
- Devise strategy for optimized app page conversion rates.
- Create and share strategies based on analytics.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (or equivalent).
- Experience working on mobile marketing.
- Working knowledge of HTML and/or Dreamweaver.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Familiarity with App Store and Play Store.
- 3-4 years of experience in SEO, ASO appreciated.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Experience in working within global setting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge as a subject matter expert with in-depth knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices.
- Proven ability to create and monitor KPIs.
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- Focused on results and extremely detail-oriented.